To guard your home and your household items against any unforeseen event, it is always advisable that you secure with home insurance policy. The amount of insurance is the value of the object. Household items insurance amount is 30% of its value.
The Subject of the insurance in Home insurance includes:
- Residential buildings, apartments and individual buildings, as buildings with inbuilt electric, hot water, sewage and water installation used for residential purposes.
- Household items found in the insured residential building which are in use of the insured or members of his household.
- Liability insurance for damage caused to third parties.
- Covering costs for necessary accommodation of the insured and his family, when the apartment is damaged to the extent that is not suitable for living.
The following risks are covered:
- Lightning strike
- Explosion except nuclear
- Manifestation and demonstration
- Falling aircraft
- Water leakage from water and sewage installations
- Escape of water from plumbing system
- Burglary and robbery
Depending on your needs and possibilities you can choose additional risks to the cover:
- Flood, torrent and high waters
- Snow avalanche
- Glass breakage